Sunrise - Poem by Alex M.ller
Sunrise hides the night.
Glowing, gleaming, color storm.
Beauty starts the day.
Comments about Sunrise by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, January 12, 2008
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl