Supressed - Poem by Reed Dietiker
Like Im always unleashed
And I'll flip the tip if the top is reached
So I may be too serious
But I thought it was the un aware who lose
Because of this
But what is the purpose?
Karma, revenge, maybe just bad luck
Everything is Supressed...
The you give me a reason
So when I do, find a way to make me Supressed
Comments about Supressed by Reed Dietiker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl