Reed Dietiker Poems
- Change I see my mirror relfection Its full of emptyness and ...
- She's Beautiful She's the first thing in the morning And the...
- Unbearable Pain I lived my life plain No problems I thaught ...
- Staying Calm I'm trying to breath easy and stay calm But, Im...
- No One Like You My heart is beating out of my chest Its ...
- Close My Eyes Why dont I just Close My Eyes Take a breath,...
- You Make Me Happy In the times that I am down, I listen for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reed Dietiker
I see my mirror relfection
Its full of emptyness and depression
My time, was before I met you
But now my reflection, I see through
You've made me change
Before I was strange
Now I am a different person
I used to be worse and...
I didnt know I could be saved
Im being reborn and revived
I knew in the first few words
My heart stopped with burns
These scars are dissapearing
And memories with you and appearing
You've made me Change
I will never be the same