Surrender - Poem by Naveed Akram
Act according to the dislike of a bad man and an evil boy
To find in your life what is funny and creative.
Your decision is finally made on the importance and realty,
The body we carry is all you can bury, to do with badness.
The bad men are not the goodness and relief of the Earth,
So they do by the way say they are good, but also bad and evil.
Even good people know how to win, and how much is this.
Feed the one who is yourself, yourself!
Comments about Surrender by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl