Surrounded Within - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Complexity of another kind.
Wrapped in scraps.
Your tears tells me the time.
Your words fills the ugliest of signs.
I need no signal.
I am a man.
My reason for the dress.
I am unsuccessfully impressed.
The only thing that is queer.
Is the emptiness roaming freely.
In between your ears.
Mind that which you should matter.
Alice slept with me.
And the Mad Hatter.
Comments about Surrounded Within by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl