Sven Even Seven - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Shadows which walks, silent.
Are choiced not to talk.
Stabbed in her heart, very violent.
Grey is the silver lining of my blood.
I am fevered by the reverted.
Payback will be the revenge on black.
I will never defend.
I will never receive what was never send.
Coffin to offend my end.
Treasured to be sunk.
Sink the weak to be pleasured.
Underneath the cover.
Crave the crazy smiles.
Of the wicket.
Simple sided sickle.
Sick means six before seven.
Same to hells gate behind heaven.
By Sick Six and her Sven Even Seven daughters.
Comments about Sven Even Seven by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda