Lydia J. McFarland
Sweet As A Jellybean - Poem by Lydia J. McFarland
I thought of you today,
just like everyday.
I thought you would like a jelly bean,
Because you're so sweet, and nice to me.
You've etched a place in my heart,
and that's how friendship starts.
Comments about Sweet As A Jellybean by Lydia J. McFarland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl