Black on Black Arts
Sweet Nectar - Poem by Black on Black Arts
Soft to the touch.
She plays hard to get.
I smooth her over with my charm.
As I peel back her defenses.
Closer she comes, bright are the colors of her eyes, hypnotic
She draws me in.
The smell of her fragrance is mesmerizing.
We kiss and I taste her Sweet Nectar.
So sweet on my tongue.
I devour her.
Comments about Sweet Nectar by Black on Black Arts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl