Sweet Somethings - Poem by Linda Ori
Creamy, dreamy confection -
Indulge if you dare!
Smothered high with whipping cream -
Negates my sport shake.
Chocolate covered ants -
(Not those in your pants) !
Bubbling hot spiced wine
Slowly seeps into your brain -
Makes you feel just fine!
Midnight PH friend
Tops my list of sweetest things -
With writings well-penned.
Comments about Sweet Somethings by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl