Linda Ori Poems
- ' How Do I Reach You? If I could put it into words - All ...
- ' Understand There are consequences to everything ...
- Football! ! ! Football is my favorite game I love to watch ...
- ! Do You Ever Wonder...........
- ! A Light In The Darkness In the darkness of your ...
- ' One Bright Star One bright star in the vast unknown A ...
- Forest Sprite There was a little fairy Sat beneath a tree ...
Born and raised in the midwest until 1975 when I moved to Utah. I began writing poetry as a student in the 60's and again in the 90's. In between, I pursued a career in nursing, but am now retired and loving it! My poetry has been published in over a dozen poetry anthologies, by the National Library of Poetry, International Society of Poets, Mile High Poetry Society, Amherst Society. Inducted... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
' How Do I Reach You?
If I could put it into words -
All that my heart is feeling,
Would they help to warm your heart
Or would they send you reeling?
There are so many emotions
So many words to say,
But which ones would you savor
And which ones throw away?
I live in indecision -
Which formula is best?
Overwhelm you with my thoughts
Or give your heart a rest;
It's difficult to hold inside
This flood of raw emotion
That threatens now to drown me
Like a shipwreck on the ocean;
I would die a thousand deaths
To think you never knew
Just how ...