Take Care - Poem by Felix Lugo
If Wander to know,
Leave me a notice,
Gone is disappearance from,
Shall I word the danger or enter the courage.
Engrave my love, but how would it be sincere,
“wound I fear”
Can I undo to know the truth?
I heard her spirit that renders me numb,
Coldness I felt within the soul.
Give to know, say to heard
With or with out reach
Touched by air left with emptiness,
Need some glory in my disappointment.
Close to be heard, notice,
Gave a simple embrace.
Cruelty I feared, danger linked the air
Tears of all, death of part.
Sad of disappearance, left alone.
Take my life for that is all.
Comments about Take Care by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl