Take My Breath Away - Poem by Brandi Knecht
i love you more and more every day,
you never cease to take my breath away.
i look at you and i realize,
you feel the same way to.
i think this love has been blessed by an angel,
it never seems to fade.
i look around and i realize,
this must be what love is like! ! !
Comments about Take My Breath Away by Brandi Knecht
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl