Tangled Hair - Poem by Charlotte Ballard
Wrapped in her fist
Tiny shrapnel over my scalp.
Separating me from
What used to be me.
I hope for a knot
To pause the destruction
Comments about Tangled Hair by Charlotte Ballard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda