Teach Me, My Mystic Dancer - Poem by Xillus Xavier
Candle dancer burning bright,
Entertain my eyes tonight.
Wick and wax provides the song.
for flame to flick and sway along.
Secret rhythms in the flow;
mystic movements to and fro.
Teach me please this prance you do,
For I would love to dance with you.
Comments about Teach Me, My Mystic Dancer by Xillus Xavier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl