Tears, Blood, Pain, And Death - Poem by Hope Friend
You wonder why?
Look in the mirror.
Then you sigh.
So much pain.
So deep inside.
You see blood.
Its from her wrists.
Can you see all the razor blade slits?
You watch her collapse.
She falls to the floor.
You know shes never done that before.
You watch her.
No words are said.
The sobs stop.
You notice shes dead.
Comments about Tears, Blood, Pain, And Death by Hope Friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl