Broken Road - Poem by Hope Friend
Every step we take is Broken,
Not a single word is Spoken.
Every tear hits the Ground,
Our hearts and souls remain Unfound.
Our story will always be Untold,
Because are hearts are still Cold.
Now we are on a Broken Road,
Theres no where else to Go.
Comments about Broken Road by Hope Friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl