Tears.... How Useless - Poem by Trina French
You could call me insane,
but I saw a little girl cry, and I told her,
'You're wasting them.'
I was a little girl once, and I cried over every death....
but I wasn't used to it.
Now, my oceans and rivers have dried, and I have no hope.
And I can't see two feet from my face.
Comments about Tears.... How Useless by Trina French
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Trina French's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl