Kelvin Owusu Poems
- Suicidal Lies I Said hi when I meant goodbye It's not a ...
- Who Am I? I am all that is taken for granted the essence of...
- Beautiful Creatures The soil which we plant our seeds ...
- Lie, Love Me If I fall, will you catch me? If I were to ...
- Emotive Language If she passed, would mine break? Would ...
- Rise Of The Phoenix A dance of the broken the depletion of ...
- Smile Lonely Smile happy smile with a grin smile in joy ...
'Fear ignites negativity, negativity feeds anger, anger turns to hate.. how fast a negative mind can manifest. To save a life, promote kindness, inject love into the vein, implant a positive thought in a Negative mind to spark beauty within a smile.'
-Kelvin K Owusu
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=st9IMK9TPJs&list=UU6J1hhCNTSva7BjqVsyTNIw more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Said hi when I meant goodbye
It's not a lie, not do I lie, just a rare truth
Is not even that I like it when you cry
Just an uncontrolled smile
You hurt, I create
You suspect, I evade
You react, I sustain
You walk, I reclaim
Left you hanging,
A noose round the neck
A river flow, blood red
A gentle push