Tears In Her Eyes - Poem by vijay gupta
Tears in her eyes
Tears were in her eyes,
She was not singing today.
She sung so many songs before.
Today she was calm & no words were on her lips.
She was in full of sorrow & was alone.
She was calm & full of grief.
Again, I asked her pain,
She replied that her home has disappeared,
Her children’s are nowhere,
In addition, men are there.
Then she flew away.
She was a pretty bird.
Comments about Tears In Her Eyes by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl