Temple - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
Narrow is the way to righteousness.
Broad the way to destruction.
Both paths they have been lived,
the innocence and its seduction.
Tranquility, peace of mind it seems,
cannot be grounded by the dark seed,
by corruption of the pure, the gentle.
But found instead by the devout creed,
to feed love's sacred temple.
Comments about Temple by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda