Ten Things I Hate About You
1. I hate that you make plans with me, but you only make them to break them.
2. I hate that sometimes I can't deal with your arrogance even when it's not directed towards me.
3. I hate that your hugs make me forget the ways you've hurt me and remember how you love me.
4. I hate that you spend a lot of time with a one other girl cause its 'ok' if you're not sleeping with her.
5. I hate that when you talk of abusive relationships you warn me of condoning such and it's true.
6. I hate that you treat me with the same wand of impatience and hurry like you do everyone else.
7. I hate that you convince me that you are a dark lord even though you believe in Jesus.
8. I hate that your pride lets you live on someone else just because you can and I hate that I'm not there.
9. I hate that you hate and you have to deal with things you didn't know about me before you knew me.
10. And then I hate everything I hate about you because in the end, even if I don't want to, I still love you.
Topic(s) of this poem: love, relationships, tolerance
Form: Free Verse
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.