Tests - Poem by Naveed Akram
Tests growl at summer as dawn approaches,
Volleyball practises many talents of slaves,
We are trails of stepping shoe-prints, soldier’s prints,
The stew of food goes down the throat that is a sheet.
Many in the woods called spying sessions,
Sailing the very forest with tigers growling,
Sisters of dragons were crawling and they died.
My sea sparks strawberries written by fruit,
The riddle of a walk is through the forest.
Comments about Tests by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl