Tests Of Faith - Poem by Naveed Akram
Your God is one of them who likes to be called One,
Afterwards He proclaims that you were tested on it.
I explore the success of the day and find faith in God,
As much as the seeds and spores are still alive.
You would like being tested in a room with others,
An exam is preferred and not you with that fate
Is the Hell or Heaven from it.
It is simple my friend: your test is One!
Comments about Tests Of Faith by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda