Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Thank God - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Thank God for things that you had done;
Thank God for things He has undone;
Thank God for health and long life-span;
Thank God for His mercy and love!
Thank God for His blessings so far;
Thank God for His guidance in life;
Thank God for keeping soul quite pure;
Thank God for all the woes and joys!
O thank the Lord and praise His works!
He has been kind to us aft'r all!
Comments about Thank God by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl