Thank You With Gratitude In My Heart - Poem by Mary Wismer
My fondest memories of you in my heart
will forever Express the warmest appreciation
and so happy times we shared.
To set this day apart and fill your life with
everything that dearest to your heart my dear loving Sisters!
You deserve to be Admire and respect for your
kindness without a reward but in return with your concern.
I wanna thank you very much with gratitude in My heart!
Comments about Thank You With Gratitude In My Heart by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl