That Blind Man - Poem by cyriac cherian
Darkness filled in his eyes.
Travel through this faintness world.
Eyelids are putting down with
power of darkness.
Nothing would be known by
Even though all would be
Known by everybody.
World is changing from its
It is power of man's blindness.
He laid his eyes through this mist.
Foil follow his eyes.
His eyes are at back not in front
can't reveal the path of the evil,
mist rule the roost of eyes.
Comments about That Blind Man by cyriac cherian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda