That Boy - Poem by Just Becca
There's always that boy
that gives you the heebie jeebies
every time you see him
the one you know will never notice you
or know your name
the one that all the girls run after
he just pretends to love it
but really there's a broken smile on his face
he's not happy
something is hurting
so it makes you wonder
do his parents strive him to be
the best player on the team
or is that a given?
does he wear that ugly shirt because thats all he has
or because he want to see what the world really sees in him
is he that kind of kid who hates going home just like you?
because home is not where your heart is
but how will you know if you never talk to that boy?
Comments about That Boy by Just Becca
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl