Just Becca Poems
- The Music The music is my medicine it heals my deepest ...
- Our Fairytale This is our fairytale right? you may be no ...
- Becca is that all i am? a name that can be changed from ...
- You'Re Losing Yourself i think you're losing yourself each ...
- Am I Losing It? why does it always come to this me on the ...
- I Wanna Say I'M Sorry i wanna say i'm sorry but i don't ...
- You Told Me You broke my heart Not for long But long ...
Well i write because it is something i like to do and its a great way to express emotions. i love poems because it lets you use your imagination to figure out what they are talking about and compare your own life. i am trying to improve in my writing skill so if you have any insight on my poetry or tips, that would be great! i'm just a teenager trying to get my way through life. i like ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Just Becca
The music is my medicine
it heals my deepest wound
from broken hearts to bleeding cuts
i'll turn it up
hoping it will save me this time
it seems to always work
i can hide my scary secrets
back behind the eighth notes
although i can still feel them
lurking around behind me
they're out of my way
so i can leave this place
and dance around
like a princess with a crown
the music dances also
like a hip hop ballerina
she moves around and around me
each time she passes
the music surrounds me
the next thing i know
they're pointing and ...