Why? - Poem by Just Becca
Why are we always fighting?
why are you always gone?
why do you say so much that you don't mean?
why are you always in trouble?
why do i think of you?
why are you always cussing?
why do you dress the way you do?
why do i still love you?
Comments about Why? by Just Becca
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl