The Animals' Plea - Poem by Rosi Caswell
Feed me ‘til my belly's full.
Please understand me too.
Know that all I'll ever wish,
Is just to be with you.
I love you unconditionally,
Would die for you indeed.
I hope you love me just the same.
This is all we animals need.
Life in thoughts and words and actions,
Is simple, basic, true.
For peace of mind, don't look for more,
Help me as I help you.
Together then, we'll be as one,
Balanced in awesome truth.
Interlinked on circles Gold,
Growing both, to Sage from youth.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Animals' Plea by Rosi Caswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda