The Black Pearl - Poem by Rosi Caswell
Precious rare and coveted
Carrying the unique shimmering Black Energy,
Embracing and encompassing the Universal
Spectrum of colours,
Ever present, iridescent, luminous,
And whatever she needs to be
At a given time, in a given place.
Enigmatic, unfathomed, and slightly feared,
By those who know not.
With dimensions ever widening,
Ever broadening outwards,
‘Til she comes to gently rest in the bosom
Of those who understand, love and liberate,
The qualities of the Black Pearl for all time.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Black Pearl by Rosi Caswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl