The Basic Essentials - Poem by Joyce Hemsley
Forty Word Poem:
Amelia's learning worthwhile art,
at evening class, with faithful heart.
'Domesticity' can be beautiful...
springtime cleaning ~ ever dutiful.
She will cook, without any trouble:
macaroons and raspberry crumble.
Amelia will be a wonderful wife
enjoying the simple rudiments of life.
Comments about The Basic Essentials by Joyce Hemsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl