# The Beauty Of Nature Goes Unnoticed - Poem by astaldo ELVEN
When we were a toddler
So young and immature
We do not know what beauty is
Flowers just pass us like a breeze.
When we were a teen
When we foolishly think we have grown
We take many things for granted
Plants just pass us like a wind that’s blown.
When we were an adult
Finally grown, but live a hectic life
We are simply too busy, to look around us
And the God of Nature sighs.
At last when we grow old
Simple life, pretty much more relaxing
We start to look around us, watch life unfold
And only then we finally notice
How splendid, how magnificent nature really is.
Comments about # The Beauty Of Nature Goes Unnoticed by astaldo ELVEN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda