The Blaze Of Eternity - Poem by Satan's Sibling
My reputation is sliding,
I have nothing left to wish for.
I am forever trying,
to kick down heaven's door.
My Social Circle is falling,
I am in a daze.
The only thing to blame,
Is my Eternal Blaze.
Comments about The Blaze Of Eternity by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl