The Blue - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The blue will lye forever,
A landmark of the human race.
It never seems to end,
With its eternal calming grace.
It seems to say Omniscence,
Waiting at my door.
So I will wait another day,
Before my heart hits the floor.
Comments about The Blue by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl