The Burden Of Myself - Poem by Rachel Henley
I can only offer you a poets passion.
In the most dignified fashion.
Creative torment and lack of understanding from anyone.
Are two frequent attributes of mine.
No one can console me.
I am the burden of myself.
And the stranger of everybody else.
Comments about The Burden Of Myself by Rachel Henley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda