Crimson Love Poems
- Equality It's time to walk hand in hand, It's time for a ...
- Betrayal Of Love My first taste of betrayal, was one to not...
- Silent Love As my last Breath leaves my lips, I can’t help ...
- A Kiss Of Death. Death kisses me, Sucking the oxygen from my ...
- Kick Boxing Is A Way Of Life Broken Dreams are made upon ...
- The Illusion Of Love love is magic but magic is an ...
- Pole Dancing Walk to the stage watch them stare, ...
All of the writings previously posted are quite outdated, and were written when I was 16. Please excuse the grammatical, and somewhat adolescent nature of the pieces. Try not to judge me to harshly. I've contemplated their deletion, but I've decided, they're part of the person, I used to be. They're the past, and I've grown from that. I might jot down a few thoughts from time to time, I might even post them. I guess we'll see.
Thank you for stopping by my page. Whoever's reading this, have a wonderful day/night. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's time to walk hand in hand,
It's time for a world of equality,
It matters not, what you are, or whom you claim to be,
Your you, and thats good enough for me,
This world needs to accept the differances,
Then embrace it like its of flesh and blood,
Cast down the people opposed,
It's our time, we rise from discriminations,
and let our love be a raging fire,
Let the world be color blind,
Let indignities all but fade,
Who are you to judge?
This world is made for all,
Not the few whom think there more Deserving.