Md. Ziaul Haque
The Celestial Door [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
You have locked the celestial door up for years,
So impatient I am to unlock,
Since I have the key you know!
Would you let me open willingly or not?
I would like to get wet,
In your rain,
The heaven in you,
Is calling me time and again!
Please do not say ‘no'!
Let me unfasten, let me go!
Comments about The Celestial Door [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl