The Children Can See Love - Poem by Derek Kuborn
I met a boy in the park with a blue balloon.
He grinned at me and told me that love was coming soon.
I said really? Do you believe? He showed me how to tie his shoes.
And I smiled for awhile and felt a little new
And then he floated away
Up to the sun to turn it gray
And right before he would say
Hey sir, have a wonderful day
I said hey kid I just may
Comments about The Children Can See Love by Derek Kuborn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl