The Cosmos - Poem by Naveed Akram
Bigger work is taking place in the cosmos,
In this progress is a big telling for the tiros
Of space and energy, in the middle of a firmament,
In the sky of grace, always a place abhorrent
For a man in space.
Work is on, work can be fun in the universe,
When stars shall combine and also disperse.
Tiros of astronomy shall collect telescopes
And become a management and microscopes.
For there are people who are in space.
Comments about The Cosmos by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl