The Cursed - Poem by James Grengs
eternity, the nightmarish half-existence
that indwells the Cursed.
they live among us, dead and yet not so,
searching only for ending:
their world collapses into hell.
Comments about The Cursed by James Grengs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: world
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl