The Dance Of Death - Poem by Geoff Reed
The silent cold of night
Wraps us in the fog
A quilt of death chills to the bone.
The ground beneath is thin.
The barrier between life and death
The dead rise to devour the
None are spared as
Mothers tear apart sons,
Husbands devour wives,
Pets attack children.
And we join them,
The ranks of death,
Dance the dance of death
And be spared of the curse of
Comments about The Dance Of Death by Geoff Reed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Geoff Reed's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl