The Dark Truth - Poem by Bernardo Adantor
Truth is I don't believe.
Truth is All truth is volatile
As far as heaven is concerned
pain on earth may be to heavy to on to st peters golden rope.
Truth is blood is not thicker than water.
Blood quenches human greed
Water washes it out your throat
Truth is dissonance is cognitive, why do you search?
Truth is you are not who you think you are.
Truth is you may just be a thought of the darkness that harness your light.
Truth is (justicia) wears a transparent blindfold
Truth is her blade pierces only the soft hearted
But how do I know this truth, the only truth and nothing but the dark truth?
I once believed.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Dark Truth by Bernardo Adantor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl