The Day They Stopped Singing... - Poem by Saurabh Som
The Day the music died
All the Sounds were dead
The Sun Seemed dark
The world stopped
Death of a song...in my head
The only Sound I could hear
Was the Sound of Silence ringing...
The Music died before i knew...
The day they stopped singing...
-- by myself
Comments about The Day They Stopped Singing... by Saurabh Som
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl