The Deficiency Child - Poem by Vaudaline Thomas
It saddens my heart to see you,
Little child of woe.
So early in life, you suffered pain
And the scars there still remain.
What hope lies for you?
Is there something I can do?
Don't you give up hope.
Fight on, little child of woe.
We can all make a difference!
1. We can support the worldwide project.
2. We can help others understand.
3. Make a personal contribution.
4. Join the Kiwanis mission to virtually eliminate iodine
deficiency around the world by the year 2000.
5. Learn more about Iodine Deficiency Disorder.
Teach me to feel another's woe.
to hide the fault I see.
That mercy I to others show.
That mercy show to me.
Comments about The Deficiency Child by Vaudaline Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You