Vaudaline Thomas Poems
- The Deficiency Child It saddens my heart to see you, Little...
- That'Ll Work I never judge a man By the color of his ...
- How Easy It Is To Forget How easy it is to forget! Our ...
- What Would We Like To Say To Y...
- Mary Jenkins Over the past few days My thoughts have turned...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vaudaline Thomas
What Would We Like To Say To You? From Andrew Jackson And Claudonia Belle Rogers
We read you a short message
And you asked if it came from us.
Your question made us stop and think...
That for someone so dear,
what could our message be?
What would we like to say to you?
so many thoughts are on our minds...
Instead of stopping to sort them out,
We'll let them run freely for a time.
Enjoy each moment,
Our dear and trusted friend,
For into your life
This moment will never come again.
For it, too, will join the past
And be a part of all our yesterdays,
Another experience recorded and gone,