The Fear In Your Eyes - Poem by lisa parks
When I look into
All I see in them
Where I was standing
I still could smell
From where I was
I don’t know what
you’re scared of...
But don’t be scared...
Because I’m here....
And I won’t leave
Comments about The Fear In Your Eyes by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl