The Final Words Of A Life Lived In A Lie - Poem by Vasto Grom
As forever passes me by I find myself do wonder. Why it is I am still here not where I belong.
Their voices turn to song as my ears slowly fade. Softly kissing my mind as the lights go dim.
But no longer can I see the world I once called home. No more do I wish to try and pretend.
This false life I have led has now grown quite stale. Leaving nothing to gain or hold my interest.
So now the time has come for me to leave this place behind. To now say goodbye to all that I once knew.
For in the end I lived nothing more than a lie. Never once letting what my truth be seen by the world around me.
Comments about The Final Words Of A Life Lived In A Lie by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl