The Flowers In The Wild - Poem by Jean Penner
There's a message in the breeze,
It whispers love to me,
And everywhere a flower blooms,
His love is there to see.
For flowers growing in the wild,
Blooming without care,
Are a gentle, sweet reminder,
That His love is always there.
The colors of their petals
Show the grace splashed on my life,
Their petals, as they open,
Offer hope in times of strife,
Their magnitude of beauty,
Reflects His love within,
For the message they are sending
Is blowing in the wind!
Comments about The Flowers In The Wild by Jean Penner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl