The Four Letter Word - Poem by LaShawanda Ivey
L -O-V- E the word that's being passed around like a wet noodle that is limber and weak.
People always say this word but don't mean it at all.
I beleive this word should be used if you geniuely mean it.
Love sometimes hurt especially when you are loving
someone from your heart and soul
The person hurts to the core.
The word makes every dark cloud seems brighter
Sometimes on a sad day it fills your heart full of joy
I have loved and lost
My soul was the cost
I have really lost love and gave love
I PRAY SOME DAY GOD WOULD ME TRUE LOVE
Comments about The Four Letter Word by LaShawanda Ivey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl